Wednesday, July 18, 2007

First Blog Ever

Living out in the hinterlands, I had no access to the internet--but thanks to WildBlue, here I am. One of the things I have been musing on is the new book out called the "Secret". Its a book about creating you own reality, and seems to be a this decades version of creative visualization. (Does the saying "theres nothing new under the sun" hold true here?)



Its newest twist is its "Law of Attraction". The author says what you focus on is what you draw to you from the universe. I actually believe this is true, and so have been doing my best to focus on things I want in my life, rather than the things which are bad or worrisome. I think it is working!!

This painting is a one I painted a few months agp. I got excited about some metallic acrylic paints I bought and did this horse head in one evening--gettign really inspired!

No comments: